We are looking for a Photographer to join our group of photographers at SavingTakeouts. At
SavingTakeouts, you will have a unique opportunity to be critically involved in strategic projects
at a growing startup by creating content for our clients according to their brand image and needs.
We are looking for someone who is genuine, driven, and committed to our mission at SavingTakeouts.
This internship will be unpaid with a minimum duration of 8 weeks and the time commitment ranges
from 15-20 hours per week. Applicants must be enrolled in high school or an undergraduate/graduate
program. For this specific position, we are looking for NYC-based photographers. The program
consists of hands-on learning, opportunities to create work with teams across the organization, and
the chance to have some fun throughout the summer!
- Create content and spearhead photo shoots according to the client’s brand image and needs
- Coordinate with the Director of Marketing to execute campaigns
- Edit any media assets that are to be used in campaigns and for internal use in our organization
- Must have your own camera and have proficiency in any photo editing program
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications
- Must be passionate about our cause!
- Effective communication skills and the willingness to interact with teammates who share
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills that allow you to think out-of-the-box
- Ability to manage multiple projects, deliverables, and stakeholders effectively
- Considered a plus if you can speak/write in other languages!
- Take part in impactful projects that will benefit your community while gaining soft skills such
as leadership, teamwork, communication, critical thinking, etc.
- This is a student-led initiative! Expand your network with other students and make lots of
friends. We have weekly virtual socials!
- Receive a recommendation(s) from your direct supervisor upon completion of the program on
- No micromanagement here! Hours are flexible and this opportunity is remote.